- This event has passed.
Alison Doner live training for experienced team members
September 15, 2020 - September 17, 2020
Alison Doner is hosting her powerful and jam-packed live training sessions this month and we are ready to accept registrations.
These live training sessions are FREE to all levels of membership in CWC and an awesome benefit that Craig and I added to deliver more value for you and your staff. Make sure you take advantage of Alison’s awesome live training opportunities each month.
Ali will host a few days of training for new team members that cover more basic training to get someone rolling and also a few days of training on more advanced topics for tenured team members, managers, and owners.
For agency team members — please ask your Agency Owner if you can attend one or more sessions. They are 3 hours a day (you can jump in and out as necessary) and a big time commitment, so make sure you have their blessing to register and attend.
Here is the schedule for this month:
- Tuesday 9/15 through Thursday 9/17 from 12PM to 3PM Eastern for TENURED Team Members / Managers / Owners –> (REGISTRATION LINK EMAILED TO USERS)
This block of classes is for experienced team members, managers, and Agency Owners and will dive deeper into more advanced topics. The main topic of each day is outlined below but there will also be Q&A and interaction with Alison and the participants.
— Tuesday 9/15: New Business
— Wednesday 9/16: Customer Service
— Thursday 9/17: Life and Retirement
- Monday 9/21 through Thursday 9/24 from 12PM to 3PM Eastern for NEW Team Members –> (REGISTRATION LINK EMAILED TO USERS)
This block of classes if for NEW team members and is awesome introductory training. Of course Agency Owners, managers, and others are welcome to register and attend as well as these foundational training topics are not only important at the beginning, but ongoing as well. The main topics for each day are outlined below and there will also be open Q&A and general discussion with Alison as well each day.
- Systems (what should be up on your screen)
- Phones (How do you answer, how do you transfer, how do you put people on hold, voice-mail greeting, talk time, etiquette)
- Email (signatures, etiquette, folders, organization)
- Concerns about the job? Excitement about the job!
- Company History
- Hierarchy / who to call
- Agency Structures
- Why insurance matters / why what we do matters
- Day Planning and Time Management
- Goal setting-income, premium/items/points
- Coverage discussions/Stories
- Parts of a policy
- Different lines of insurance
- Tech Support
- Being Reactive vs Proactive
- Prospecting/close rates/follow up processes/sales goals
- Field underwriting/RMPS
- Relational vs transaction/clerical
- Coverage discussions/Stories
- Go over personal goals again and agency goals
- Q&A and a Challenge from Alison to participants
As you can see, bringing Alison Doner onboard to lead these live training sessions every month for you and your team for FREE included in your CWC membership will be so powerful.
Craig and I are so thankful to have Ali on the CWC team.
Make sure that you and your staff participate every month in these fantastic live training sessions.
And, remember, I also hold live training almost every Friday at 3PM Eastern / 2PM Central / 1PM Mountain / 12PM Pacific and those will continue for you and your team. Make sure you are participating in those as well. The schedule is posted at syllabus.craigwigginscoaching.com
Thank you for being a huge part of the CWC family. Let me know if I can help you or your team in any way.
President of Operations
Craig Wiggins Coaching