Road To Elite is a special group training class created to help Allstate Agents navigate their Agency Segmentation Goals, increase revenue, and protect their renewal income.
The curriculum was created by Alison Doner who will also lead the 7 classes.
Alison Doner hosted a sold out workshop on Agency Segmentation in 2021 that was a huge success in helping agents all over the country. In order to accommodate more agents and eliminate the need to travel she developed this special opportunity.
There will be 7 one hour group training classes total, a private facebook group, access to Alison via email, forms, and documents provided for all attendees.
First Class Schedule
- June 15 – Agency Achievement Program, Income Opportunities, and Goal Setting
- June 29 – New Business: Marketing, Staffing, Processes, Culture, and Closing The Sale
- July 13 – Retention: Customer Saves, Termination Data Analysis, Cancelation Audits, Underwriting Issues, Processes
- July 27- New Business: Accountability, Monitoring Your Goals, Goal Setting, Coaching, Expectations, Team Meetings
- August 10 – Retention: Important Reports, Client Satisfaction, Winback Process
- August 24 – Owner and Agency Goal Setting And Accountability Plan
- November 30 – 2022 Annual Goal Check Up, Segmentation Check, 2023 Goals