2022 Strategy for Agency Owners
2022 is right around the corner, and there is no hiding from it. I’m sure you’re receiving Black Friday emails galore, the “New Year, New You” gym ads are starting, and Christmas lights are getting strung! And if you’re anything like me, you’re probably getting ready for new year business planning, too; assessing 2021 performance and creating your annual goals, budgets, and bookings targets.
During your downtime this holiday, how would setting aside a few hours to strategize help or hinder setting your agency up for success in 2022? I know… that was a leading question.
Let’s start small together. Here are a few questions to ask yourself today to make next year more successful, profitable, and productive than ever.
Staffing: "If you hire good people, give them good jobs, and pay them good wages, generally something good is going to happen." – James Sinegal, Co-Found & CEO, Costco
- Are the right people on your team?
- Are job descriptions aligned with current responsibilities?
- Have you communicated expectations and held your staff accountable?
- Have you been training and developing your team?
Compensation: "Clients do not come first. Employees come first. If you take care of your employees, they will take care of the clients." – Richard Branson, Founder Virgin Group
- Does your compensation plan drive the right behaviors?
- Is your compensation plan sufficient to keep the employees you have or attract new talent?
- Are you overpaying weaker employees and underpaying solid employees?
- Can you offer additional perks or benefits to increase job satisfaction?
Technology: "What new technology does is create new opportunities to do a job that customers want done." – Tim O'Reilly, Founder O'Reilly Media
- Can you automate some of your processes to save time and money?
- Are you supercharging your team by using a solution to capture and analyze all customer calls and meetings?
- Are you using data to validate and hold your employees accountable?
- Are you advancing your prospecting and customer service efforts by offering various ways to do business with your agency?
Did you know that our on-demand training platform was built by & created for insurance agency owners, just like you? Our reason for existing is to help agency owners scale their business and enjoy doing it. We also offer dedicated on-demand courses to help you plan your ideal staffing, compensation, and technology mix for the new year.
Pay $27 today and receive immediate access to 1250+ on-demand training videos, 100+ valuable documents, proven sales scripts, and weekly live training.
I’ve been in your shoes, and I’m with you all the way,
Founder of CWC Coaching & Consulting