The Triple Threat
The definition of a triple threat is a person who is proficient in three important skills within their particular field. For insurance agency owners the triple threat includes staffing, compensation, and technology. Get it right and your agency will succeed. Get it wrong, even in one area, and it becomes a threat to your success.
If you evaluate where you are right now, do you see opportunity for improvement?
Here are a few questions to ask yourself today to make this year more productive, profitable, and successful than ever.
- Are the right people on your team?
- Are job descriptions aligned with current responsibilities?
- Have you communicated expectations and held your staff accountable?
- Have you been training and developing your team?
- Do you have strong resources for recruiting?
- Does your compensation plan drive the right behaviors and results?
- Is your compensation plan sufficient to keep the employees you have or attract new talent?
- Are you overpaying weaker employees and underpaying solid employees?
- Can you offer additional perks or benefits to increase job satisfaction?
- Can you automate some of your processes to save time and money?
- Are you supercharging your team by using a solution to capture and analyze all customer calls and meetings?
- Are you using data to validate and hold your employees accountable?
- Are you advancing your prospecting and customer service efforts by offering various ways to do business with your agency?
You should evaluate these areas of your business often. What worked last year may not work this year. Change is sometimes necessary to continue to succeed. If you feel like something is not as good as it should be it probably isn’t. Don’t be afraid to take a chance and make a change. If that doesn’t work tweak it and continue to improve it until you get it right.
If you feel you need additional help the CWC training platform includes information on staffing, compensation, and technology.
Use Promo Code blogs to get your first month of CWC On Demand for only $27 at www.CraigWigginsCoaching.com/ondemand and receive immediate access to 1,250+ on-demand training videos, 100+ valuable documents, proven sales scripts, and weekly live training sessions for your staff. (renews at only $177 a month total for unlimited access and unlimited # of users)